Monday, August 13, 2012

Chef Salad

I want to apologize for not posting for a while.  Last week we lost our home Internet for about 4 days and our mobile devices couldn't get a good enough signal to post anything.  It was very frustrating.  I was also away at a GFWC VA Conference over the weekend.  I didn't cook much of anything in the kitchen during that time, so you didn't miss anything.

The other night my husband roasted a ham in the oven so tonight I decided to use that ham in a large chef salad.  Here were the ingredients:

Lettuce
Spinach
Ham (nitrate free)
Carrot
Yellow bell pepper
Tomato
Cheddar Cheese
Swiss Cheese
Avocado
Ground pepper
French Dressing

Homemade French Dressing
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/4 cup ketchup
3/4 cup olive oil
Place all ingredients into a jar and shake until mixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment