Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick and Easy

Really wanted something quick and easy for dinner tonight.  With the preparations of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday I didn't want to do too much cooking.

I bought a sun-dried tomato chicken sausage today at our local Co-op.  The ingredients in the sausage was simple.  Pastured chicken, garlic, sea salt, sun-dried tomato, tomato flakes, basil and black pepper.  The sausage had a really nice taste.

I cooked the sausage in a skillet until browned.  While the sausage was cooking I added a chopped up green pepper.  I cooked the green pepper until the pepper has just softened.

I cooked some egg noodle pasta.  Add the cooked pasta to a bowl with a little bit of butter, added the cooked green pepper.  Also added a chopped tomato.  The warmth of the cooked pasta warmed the tomato.  Add the sliced sausage.  Mix together.




No comments:

Post a Comment