Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Alaska

You are probably wondering where I have been this last week. I have not been in my kitchen because My husband and I are on vacation I. Alaska. I have had some wonderful food since I have been here. To start off with I had Herb Crusted Halibut at the Glacier Brewhouse in Anchorage. The next night I went to Mooses Tooth for pizza and beer. Mooses Tooth in Anchorage was recommended by a friend who used to live in Alaska. We ate dinner at the Talkeetna Roadhouse the first night in Talkeetna, dinner was served family style, so we got to know everyone at our table. We have done some amazing things here in Alaska everything from seeing the start of the Iditarod, the Running of the Reindeer a Fur Rondy event, the restart of the Iditarod in Willow, and snow machining outside of Talkeetna. Today we are going to the Vern Halter Dream a Dream Dog Sled Kennel. As time goes on I will post some more about our trip and the food we have eaten. I am however getting some great ideas for future dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment