Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lemon-Honey Crème Brûlée

I have been dying to make this dessert and finally broke down and made it.  It was a lot easier to make than I thought.  It is a little time consuming but with a dessert like this you certainly don't want to rush it.  I was intrigued by the lemon.  I think lemon can be really fresh as a dessert and thought this would be great, I was right.

The recipe comes from the cookbook The Grassfed Gourmet, page 230.  I can't share the recipe with you because I don't have permission from the author.  I would highly recommend this cookbook to everyone.

What I really like about this recipe is its adaptability.  The next time I make this dessert I will be changing it and making something totally my own and when I do I will post the recipe.   So check back with me at a later date.






No comments:

Post a Comment