Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Cocktails 2012

Well I had to do another post this year with Christmas Cocktails.  So here is what we made this year.

These recipes, except for one came from the Cocktail Flow app that I have on my IPad.

Holiday Almond
1 dash Angostura bitters
1 part gin
1/2 part Amaretto
1 dash lime juice
Ice Cubes
Place ice cubes into snifter glass.  Pour ingredients into the glass and stir together.


Holiday Hopper
1 part midori
1/2 part mint liqueur (I used peppermint schnapps)
1/2 part White Creme De Cacao (I only had clear which is what I used)
2 parts half & half (1:1 milk and cream)
Ice cubes
Add ice cubes to the shaker.  Pour ingredients into the shaker, shake.  Strain into a cocktail glass.


Peppermint Kiss 
This was my drink and my personal favorite
1 part vodka
1/2 part peppermint schnapps
1 part midori
3 parts pineapple juice
1/2 part lemon juice
Ice cubes
Ad ice cubes to shaker, pour ingredients into the shaker, shake.  Strain into an ice filled collins glass.  I added a candy cane for a garnish.


Silent Night
My husband's concoction
1/2 part creme de menthe liquor
1/2 part creme de cacao
1 part grenadine
1 part tequila
Place ingredients into a martini glass and stir.


No comments:

Post a Comment